Learn how to help protect your assets to leave a legacy for your loved ones. Learn about the problems, delays, and expenses that may often accompany intestacy and probate. Estate distribution techniques associated with wills are presented, and trusts are introduced as another tool that can help many people overcome the challenges of estate distribution.
In just one hour, you'll learn about:
- Calculating the value of your estate
- Intestacy and how it affects estate distribution
- Probate and how to avoid it
- Estimating your estate tax liability
- Strategies for cutting estate taxes
- Estate distribution techniques including wills
- Health care directives
The seminar is free and is open to the general public, but reservations are required. To reserve your spot, please call us at 763-391-9494 or click here to register online. Please include names of all attendees in your email response.
Please feel free to extend our invitation to others you know who may have interest. Family members and friends are all welcome to attend.