Our objective is simple:
TopLine Federal Credit Union remains a member-owned financial services cooperative dedicated to helping Twin Cities banking consumers achieve their financial goals. We do that by offering financial education, premium personalized service, competitive savings and loan rates and low fees from our offices in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area.
All TopLine business accounts feature these extras:
- Free 24/7 online and phone banking account access
- Free electronic statements
- Free online bill pay
- Free check card to make debit and ATM transactions
- Access to 82,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through the Allpoint™, Co-Op®, MoneyPass® or Starsf® networks
- Insured deposits up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration
Save with confidence. Your TopLine certificates of deposit, checking and savings accounts are insured up to at least $250,000 and IRA's are insured for an additional $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA),a federal agency. Access the NCUA's e-calculator to review your insurance coverage. Call us at 763-391-9494 for assistance.
Have questions or interested in learning more about TopLine's Business Accounts or Loans?