Get the money you need and payments you can afford for any purpose you please from Minneapolis/St Paul-area TopLine Federal Credit Union. Whether you prefer a line of credit or lump sum, when you borrow from TopLine, you'll enjoy these free benefits:
- Free 24/7 online and phone banking account access
- Free electronic statements
- Flexible repayment options
- Low or no fees, including no prepayment penalties
- Optional insurance protection
- Apply online!
Click here to apply online or call 763-391-9494.
Personal Loans: When you need cash for any purpose, an unsecured personal loan from Minnesota-based TopLine is a smart choice. Personal loans offer a competitive rate over a specified period of time – you choose the term that fits your budget. Generally no collateral is required.
Personal Line of Credits: At TopLine, you’ll enjoy easy access to a variable rate revolving line of credit that you can draw on when needed and then repay gradually, with minimal monthly payments. A personal line of credit loan can be added to any checking account for added security and peace of mind.
Share or Certificate-Secured Loans: Use the funds shored up in your share savings or certificate accounts to secure a loan for any purpose at your Twin Cities-based credit union. This deposit-secured loan is a smart way to establish or rebuild credit.
Student Loans: Private student loans help to fill the funding gap between the cost of attending school when the amount of federal loans, grants and scholarships may not be enough to cover the total cost of post-secondary education. Our cuScholar Student Loan program helps students and/or parents afford the costs of higher education. The private student loan can be used to pay for qualified educational expenses including tuition, room and board, books and other school related expenses. Click here to apply online.
|Fixed or Variable APR*
||Payment Per $1,000
|Personal Loan (1)||Fixed||36 Months||starting at 9.29%||$31.94|
|Personal Line of Credit (2)||Variable||N/A||starting at 10.00%||$20.00|
(1) Additional terms are available. APR shown is based on discounts and other factors. Rates reflect maximum discount of up to 0.30%.
(2) Rate may change quarterly and is calculated based on the U.S. Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal plus a margin of 6.00%; monthly payment amount is calculated on the outstanding balance as follows -- $500=$10, $1,000=$20, $1,500=$30, $2,000=$40, $3,000=$60, $4,000=$80, $5,000=$100. Rate may vary after account is opened.