Face Coverings Required Starting Saturday, July 25
Governor Walz signed the Emergency Executive Order 20-81 on Wednesday, July 22 requiring Minnesotans to wear a face covering in all public indoor spaces and businesses beginning Saturday, July 25 as part of the state’s response to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
TopLine’s Top Priority is to Keep Our Team and Members Safe
I want to update you on the proactive steps we are taking at TopLine to comply with this new mandate to ensure the health, safety and well-being of you and our team members.
- Members who visit our branch locations will be required to wear a mask upon entering.
- Employees who are interacting and assisting members, as well as working in public workspaces will be required to wear a mask.
- The MN Department of Health website provides detailed information on “Face Covering Requirements and Recommendations under Executive Order 20-81.”
Our additional proactive steps and preventative measures include:
- Safe social distancing will be practiced at branch locations; limiting the number of members in a branch at a given time.
- Plexiglas protective shields have been installed.
- All high-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations installed at all locations.
- Deposit slips and pens will no longer be available at deposit counters; tellers will provide.
- Restrooms closed to the public.
- Employees are required to adhere to a health screening checklist prior to each work day.
All Day, Every Day Access.
And don’t forget, you can always bank with us using our contactless services like online and mobile banking, automated phone system and call center – to check balances, make transfers, make payments, deposit checks, apply for loans and more! And, of course, visiting us in our drive-thru’s!
We are very grateful to have you as members of the TopLine family and thank you for the trust you place in your credit union.
President & CEO
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- December 2019
- September 2019
- November 2018
- October 2018
- August 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
You are about to link to a TopLine partner website.
You are now leaving TopLine Federal Credit Union’s website. TopLine is not responsible for accuracy, security, content or services offered by partner websites. Privacy and security policies may differ from TopLine policies.