Our Commitment to You
Thank you for being a member of the TopLine family. I wanted to reach out to let know that during these uncertain times, the safety and well-being of our members and employees remain top priority.
As the Coronavirus (also known as “COVID-19”) continues to impact us nationally and in our local communities, I wanted to share some immediate steps TopLine has taken to keep our members and employees safe and healthy.
- Like many others, TopLine has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 developments and following guidance and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the Minnesota Department of Health and other national and local health organizations.
- We have business continuity plans in place to ensure you have continued access to your funds.
- We have increased the frequency of our regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitation efforts, especially in high traffic areas, such as entrances, teller counters, bathrooms and breakrooms.
- We are recommending employees take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, staying home when sick, and pausing on non-essential work travel.
All TopLine branch locations remain open to serve you, and you can always bank with us 24/7, anytime and anywhere, using our free and convenient remote services.
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Mobile App with Mobile Deposit
- Online Bill Pay
- ATMS – access to over 82,000 nation-wide fee-free ATMs
- Apply for a Loan
- Automated Phone Banking – 763-391-39494
- Speak live to a member service representative – 763-391-9494 (M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Email us at Ask@TopLinecu.com
The coronavirus isn’t only a health concern, it is also impacting our economy. TopLine is here to help you navigate through these uncertain times with financial planning and investment assistance, access to free financial counseling services and loan payment relief.
Additionally, scammers are taking advantage of fears surrounding the Coronavirus. Please be diligent about protecting your personal information. Be aware of those that contact you via phone, email, text or mail and ask for your identifying information like account numbers, PINs, CVV security codes, social security numbers, date of birth. These circumstances most likely have the potential of being a scam. Keep anti-virus software up-to-date, and be suspicious of charities, products or investment opportunities related to the Coronavirus. Click here for more security tips. If you have questions or feel like you have been scammed, please contact us immediately at 763-391-9494 or if after hours, please call the number on the back of your debit or credit card.
TopLine will continue to monitor this evolving situation and provide important updates to our members. We remain committed to the safety, health and well-being of you and your loved ones.
Thank you again for being a valued member of TopLine. We look forward to continuing to assist you with your financial needs and dreams!
President & CEO
You are about to link to a TopLine partner website.
You are now leaving TopLine Federal Credit Union’s website. TopLine is not responsible for accuracy, security, content or services offered by partner websites. Privacy and security policies may differ from TopLine policies.