TopLine Drive Thru and Branch Lobby Changes
On behalf of the entire TopLine family, our thoughts and prayers are with Mr. George Floyd's family, friends, co-workers and community. It’s in times like these that words can’t express the sorrow and grief we are all feeling.
Our top priority is the safety of our employees, members and the community.
As the protests and riots progressed yesterday and overnight across the Twin Cities, we have decided to make some changes to our drive thru and branch lobby hours.
Drive Thru and Branch Lobby Updates
- TopLine’s Como Park Branch, Drive Thru and ATM are temporarily closed effective Friday, May 29 until further notice.
- All other TopLine Drive Thru locations will close at 4:00pm today.
- All TopLine Branch Lobbies will remain temporarily closed until further notice.
24/7 Access to Your Accounts
You can access your accounts anytime and anywhere, using our free and convenient remote services.
- Online and Mobile Banking – check your balances, view transactions, make transfers and more.
- Mobile App with Mobile Deposit – deposit all your checks remotely.
- Online Bill Pay – make all your payments online.
- ATMS – access to over 82,000 nation-wide fee-free ATMs.
- Apply for a Loan – auto, personal, home loans and more.
- Automated Phone Banking – 763-391-9494
We will continue to provide you updates as to when lobbies will re-open.
We are grateful for your patience during these strenuous times.
Be safe, be well and take care of yourself and your loved ones.
You are about to link to a TopLine partner website.
You are now leaving TopLine Federal Credit Union’s website. TopLine is not responsible for accuracy, security, content or services offered by partner websites. Privacy and security policies may differ from TopLine policies.