We Remain Ready to Assist You!
Thank you for being a member of the TopLine family.
As you are aware, last week Governor Walz lifted our “Stay at Home” order and announced “Stay Safe MN." Based on the new order more retail businesses and other non-critical businesses are slowly re-opening, and we too, at TopLine, will be slowly expanding our services.
I want to update you on the proactive steps we are taking to continue to serve all of your financial needs, with our top priority being the safety and well-being of you and our team members.
Here’s how we can help now.
- Drive Thru’s are open Monday - Friday 8:30am to 6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm.
- Our Member Care Representatives are available to answer your questions over the phone Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Schedule a personalized in-person appointment Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm to meet with TopLine loan representatives, mortgage consultants, investment representatives, insurance agents and/or for safe deposit box access or notary services.
We will be expanding our services in the coming days.
- On Tuesday, May 26 we will be expanding our in-person appointments in our lobbies to include conducting transactions and use of our coin machines along with shredding services.
- In early June we will be re-opening our branch lobbies in phases. Watch for more details soon!
To schedule your personal appointment, please contact us at 763-391-9494 or Ask@TopLinecu.com.
Health, safety and well-being remains top priority.
As we move forward with expanding our services, I want to reassure you that our top priority remains the same, the health, safety and well-being of you and our team. We will continue to follow all the requirements set forth by health care organizations and our local government, and are ready to adapt as required.
We will continue to place the highest priority on health and safety by following these safety measures: adhering to strict social distancing zones at all branch locations, a TopLine representative will be located at each lobby door to assist with traffic flow and limiting the number of members in a branch at a given time, multiple hand sanitizer stations are in every branch, cleaning all work spaces after each interaction, Plexiglas partitions in lobbies and office areas where social distancing is 6 feet or less, restrooms will be closed to public, face coverings will be required to be worn by employees when serving and meeting with you and we will strongly encourage you, our members, to wear face coverings when visiting our branches. These practices will provide peace of mind and assist in keeping everyone safe.
All day, every day access.
And don’t forget, you can always bank with us 24/7 using online and mobile banking services to check balances, make transfers, make payments, deposit checks, apply for loans and more!
We are passionate about helping you with all of your financial needs and look forward to continuing to serve you.
Be safe and be well.
President & CEO
You are about to link to a TopLine partner website.
You are now leaving TopLine Federal Credit Union’s website. TopLine is not responsible for accuracy, security, content or services offered by partner websites. Privacy and security policies may differ from TopLine policies.