Checking & Savings Loans & Credit Credit & Gift Cards Investment Planning & Insurance Services Financial Education Financial Counseling Upcoming Seminars Youth Financial Literacy Identity Protection Get Your Credit Report Keep Your Account Safe Other Services Banking Just for You
Get smart with your money at TopLine.
Itís never too early to talk with your kids about money. Thatís why TopLine Federal Credit Union is committed to Get Smart With Your Moneyô Ė an ongoing financial education initiative in our Minneapolis/St. Paul communities encouraging kids and their parents to talk about spending, saving and sharing money wisely. The series consists of three age-specific sessions:
Building Dreams (ages 5-8)
Dollar Power (ages 9-13)
Dollars & Sense (ages 14-18)
For smart tips about getting the youth banking conversation going at home, follow these links together with your child:
- Spending, saving, and sharing money wisely based on your familyís values.
- Balancing needs and wants today can pay off down the road.
- Budgeting and the importance of paying yourself first.
- Planning and goal setting for creating a financial plan and creative ways to earn money.
- Managing money smart today can impact options down the road - like going college, buying a car, or purchasing a home.
- Spending and tracking money keeps track of spending and saving with smart use checking accounts, debit cards and credit cards.
- Understanding credit starts with understanding credit reports.