Earth Day Activities for the Family
April 22nd is Earth Day! Earth Day was started in 1970 as a day to support environmental protection. We’ve created a list of fun earth related activities for the whole family! Spend time celebrating the planet we call home with fun crafts, outdoor activities and more!
- Tie Dye – Recycle old clothing into something fun and new! Tie-dye t-shirts, sweatpants, sheets and more for some colorful fun.
- Pinecone and Peanut Butter Bird Feeder – Make a fun treat for the birds! Find a pinecone, cover it with peanut butter, and then roll it in birdseed. Place outside near a window and see what visitors you get.
- Recycled Magazine Earth Collage – Create beautiful art by recycling old magazines.
- Clean Roadsides/Trails – Help keep the Earth clean! Take a family walk and clean the side of a road or trail, see who can collect the most.
- Nature Scavenger Hunt – Use one of these Scavenger Hunt ideas and go for a walk in nature and see what you can find.
- Plant Seeds in Egg Cartons – Plant flowers or vegetables in egg cartons and watch your little sprouts grow inside! Don’t forget to place by a sunny window.
You are about to link to a TopLine partner website.
You are now leaving TopLine Federal Credit Union’s website. TopLine is not responsible for accuracy, security, content or services offered by partner websites. Privacy and security policies may differ from TopLine policies.